Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today is Maisy's Birthday


It is a very special day; it is Maisy's 7th birthday.

Worked out in the morning, had a doctor's appt, got my hair cut, checked out the new yarn store called Lamb Shop down on 12th and Madison in Denver (it was a pretty shop but the yarn was stored up too high so I couldn't reach it) so I just walked around and yes, I bought nothing, went to Cassidy's knitting shop after picking up William from school (didn't do any knitting but just chatted with Cassidy and Judy Banana).

It was good to see Cassidy and I missed being there today longer. Cassidy showed me the Pottery Barn kids website and it seems to be that yellow is a go for the baby's room, that's exciting!!!

Happy Birthday to my big girl!!! Today, I casted on the start of my new Easter Hedgehog who Cassidy named Henrietta to keep Henderson company at the knitting shop. The colors for Henrietta are a pink and Easter pastel color hair. Bye for now, have to go watch 'Ugly Betty'. It's a GREAT show!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to that big girl!